If you have never accepted Jesus as your personal Savior and would like to do this now, I invite you to read the following prayer and personalize it as your own. The Bible says, “If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9).
Prayer to receive Jesus as your Savior
Dear God, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
If you said this prayer, I encourage you to go to this website for more information on becoming a Christian. Find Peace with God – Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, https://lp.billygraham.org/find-peace-with-god/
Steps for growing in your new faith in Christ
- Purchase a Bible and begin reading the Gospel of John.
- Begin attending (faithfully) a Bible teaching/preaching church.
- Pray daily. God wants you to lean on Him and trust Him fully.
- Meet with other Christians regularly in a small group.
- Share your faith in Christ with friends, family, and others.
For more support and prayer contact: Jeff & Charmé at: firstname.lastname@example.org